Hi devs,

today I had a chat with Alex about x2goclient, the versioning, the next major version (Baikal) of x2goclient, etc.

  o we have bumped the version to 3.99.0.0 in Git
  o the next major stable release will be 4.0.0.0 (x2goclient/Baikal)
  o Oleksandr will build a Windows x2goclient with that same version number

Packages for Debian are building currently, they will enter the nightly builds repos as well as the ,,main'' repos.

Please go ahead and test these new versions, please. Report issues to the x2go-dev mailing list, so that we get as many issues fixed before calling the thing 4.0.0.0.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy: