Hi all,

On Do 27 Okt 2011 10:13:56 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi all,

I am currently introducing a new xserver add-on package: x2goserver-xsession. The package will add Xsession script processing for X2Go desktop sessions.

My personal context of the package is: load X desktop-profiles on X2Go session startup -> show Skolelinux/Debian Edu customized menu/desktop profiles in X2Go sessions when connecting to a Debian Edu terminal server.

The first draft is currently building for nightly builds (X2go Debian repos). As this is a new x2goserver feature, the x2goserver package from nightly builds might be a bit wobbly for the next upcoming days.

Mike

The new x2goserver-xsession code is ready for testing... Debian packages are currently building, Ubuntu packages will be available tomorrow (approximately).

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy: