Hi Mike,

sorry, from what I can see my mail client wrapped at least two long lines and
inserted a newline where none should have been...

I.e., here:

-               (FD_ISSET(remoteFd_, readSet) && transport_ ->
dequeuable() != 0)

Sorry, I haven't seen it and revised my settings to make sure reasonably long
lines are not split anymore. Let's see how this works out. :)

Best regards,

Mihai