Hi all,

this is a request to people having recent versions of Ubuntu installed. Can you please check the following questions?

I need one answer per Ubuntu distribution: maverick, natty, oneiric. For precise I can answer the questions myself.

1. What Ubuntu version is installed?

Mike: precise

2. Is there a /usr/bin/unity-2d-launcher in the package unity-2d-launcher?

Mike for precise: no, unity-2d-launcher is a transitional package

3. Is the package gnome-session-fallback installable?

Mike for precise: yes

If people could provide these information for maverick, natty and oneric, this would help a lot (and save my time).

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy: