Am 14.07.2012 11:26, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hi,
>
> On Fr 13 Jul 2012 23:50:51 CEST Moritz Strübe wrote:
>
>> Am 13.07.2012 23:45, Sven Köhler schrieb:
>>> After executing "setxkbmap de" inside the session, the issues goes away
>>> and the output is:
>>
>> This is a commen problem, that should probably be fixed. We solved it by
>> adding setykbmap to our .x2gosession, which we have as default desktop
>> environment on our thin clients (As well as a "(sleep 10 && metacity
>> --replace &)" to fix the metacity's keyboard bug).
>
> the problem is already solved. Make sure you have
>
>   x2goserver >= 3.1.1.3
>   x2goagent >= 3.5.0.12

But I have that already and the problem still exists. I have
x2goserver-3.1.1.3
nx-3.5.0.14 (includes nxagent)

So unless patches are in x2goagent-3.5.0.12 that didn't make it into
nomachine's nx release, then I should have all that's needed.

> Make sure the session profile in x2goclient does not set a custom
> keyboard profile.

It doesn't.

> Then for testing purposes you can call ,,x2gosetkeyboard'' on the server
> side after the session has started. After that check ,,setxkbmap
> -print''. You should see a keyboard configuration that matches your
> client-side keyboard configuration (call setxkbmap -print on the client,
> as well).

Didn't work. x2gosetkeyboard seemed to wait for something to happen for
about 10 seconds, and then terminated. Output of setxkbmap -print didn't
change and was still not correct.