Hello Mike,

It looking OK for me. However, I think it it wrong place to fix this
issue. In February this year I fixed some keyboard focus issues:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=236d841becb21398f6137f6e8c569494f10ab11f

Unfortunately I have not a TCE in daily use. Now I see, that this fix
working only for desktop sessions, with nxproxy that have Window ID. In
case of rootless sessions or direct RDP connections it not working. I
wrote a patch, that should fix it:

http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commit;h=bace365a71c05d924288e2f0b8d0ff1af2245a19

Please try it. And you can revert the changes you have made.

regards
Alex

Am 11.09.2012 21:19, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hi Alex,
>
> On Di 11 Sep 2012 16:26:53 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:
>
>> tags #22 pending
>> clone #22 -1
>> reassign -1 python-x2go
>> thanks
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> On Di 11 Sep 2012 12:17:12 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:
>>
>>> When launching an X2Go-proxied RDP session in fullscreen mode to a
>>>  Windows 7 or Windows 2008r2 server, the keyboard focus gets lost
>>> in   the RDP session window. Thus, it is not possible to enter the
>>> password  in the fullscreen login window of the RDP server.
>>
>> The approach to work-around this issue is to launch fullscreen
>> rdesktop sessions with X2Go session type "D" (desktop) not "R"
>> (rootless).
>>
>> This commit should change this behaviour in x2goclient:
>> http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=1c4064a61af7cd322b3a755913dfe448cfccb005
>>

> Can you look at that commit (and the follow-up commit) and judge if that
> is the way to go?
>
> I actually would love to gradually convert the sessions file so that RDP
> fullscreen session get:
>
>   rootless=false
>
> and RDP non-fullscreen get
>
>   rootless=true
>
> This has to be implemented in PyHoca and X2GoClient then.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Greets,
> Mike

Oleksandr Shneyder