Hi Morty, hi John,

On Fr 28 Sep 2012 15:38:03 CEST Moritz Struebe wrote:

On 2012-09-28 14:46, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
I was delighted to see the pending release of proxy
capability.  Is this at all related to the project undertaken quite a
while ago to create a "broker", i.e., to have a single publicly exposed
site to which users would connect and then be directed to their
appropriate X2Go Server?

Nope. Totally different thing.

What Alex and I currently discuss: receiving session profiles via a broker and authenticating based on these session profiles to a server. If the broker provides SSH proxy based authentication information then the above will be possible,

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148