Hi Ted,

On So 30 Sep 2012 16:35:37 CEST  wrote:

Another quick update - we think enabling fuse in the vserver guest is part of the problem, though the vserver folks suggest this may be a security/stability problem.

In any event, that fixed the broken spool link, and we think we're on to "cups admin how to" issues that may be solved outside of this forum.

On your contral CUPS server (Vserver host) you have to set up a print queue with the cups-x2go backend. You have to share this printer (and restrict access by network/netmask in cupsd.conf).

On the X2Go server you either have to use a printers.conf file that points to the central CUPS server or you have to run a CUPS daemon (listening on localhost only) that does a BrowsePoll request to the central CUPS server.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM