Greetings. I'm not sure I can e-mail the dev list, but I figured I'd give it a
try, since this seems more appropriate than the users list. :-)

I was looking at the Launchpad PPA for X2Go today and noticed that the nx-libs
packages for 3.5.0.18 are not successfully building:
<https://launchpad.net/~x2go/+archive/baikal/+builds?build_text=nx-libs&build_state=failed>.
 Looking at the build log, it seems related to the fix for bug #145. It looks
like debian/Makefile.nx-libs is trying to source replace.sh, but the file is
actually Makefile.replace.sh so it fails when trying to call string_rep(). The
roll-tarball.sh script copies this file to replace.sh, but my guess is that
this isn't invoked in the launchpad build process.

Hopefully someone with a better understanding of the patch and build process
can find a quick fix.

Thanks for your hard work and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Matt

--
Matthew L. Dailey