I have a guess as to the possible reason for the behavior of the
thinclient: the filesystem is of course read-only (nfs-shared root), so no
generated ssh private key, needed for the autologin, can be placed there.
If this is indeed the reason, then the fact that it just shows a passphrase
dialog box is very confusing and this behaviour should be changed.
Although my guess could be entirely wrong.

--
Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig