severity #179 grave
tag #179 confirmed
thanks

Hi Anders,

On Fr 19 Apr 2013 10:35:03 CEST Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.1.0

When you have logged in to a server in broker-mode, there is no way to
de-authenticate from the broker, other than closing x2goclient. This is not
a problem on a normal desktop machine, but on thinclients, it is not really
possible to close x2goclient, other than rebooting/shutting down the
machine. This means that users can't go to a thinclient, login and work,
logout and walk away from the machine to allow a different user to use it,
without rebooting the machine after having logged out. This is not
acceptable behavior for a thinclient setup. I think logging out of an
x2goserver should also trigger a deauthenticate from the broker, as this
mimicks the way x2goclient works when not in broker-mode.

I consider this as a grave issue and see to getting it fixed ASAP.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM