Hi Mukesh Kr, hi Jan,

@Jan: I guess this one is for you...

On Mi 22 Mai 2013 18:20:50 CEST Mukesh Singh wrote:

Package: x2goserverVersion: 4.0.0.2
I recently upgraded x2goserver to 4.0.0.2 on RHEL6 and it stopped working. I found out that x2gosqlitewrapper is looking for x2gosqlitewrapper.pl in /usr/local/lib/x2go directory. So when I created a symlink in that directory it started working again. Please change the path for the file in source code or change the package to create the link on installation.

For the Debian packages, there is a Makefile-like file called /debian/rules that coordinates all the packaging tasks. From this file, I explicitly have to export PREFIX=/usr to make the new x2gosqlitewrapper.c work.

@Jan: can you check the RPM packages and make sure that the PREFIX path reaches the main Makefile of X2Go Server? A similar change to the packaging has to be introduced to x2gobroker.git.

Thanks!
Mike

--