Am 23.07.2013 13:12, schrieb Mike Gabriel:

@Stefan: Let's give it a try via VNC+SSH, but my feeling is that real
hardware (optimal: a notebook that can be shoved under the table) might
support bug fixing tremendously. Please send me login information. If
you want to have a queue from me, please request it from me privately.

FYI: Mike now has access to the Mac, just like Mihai "ionic" Moldovan.
If anyone else is interested (Stephan Diehl? John A. Sullivan III? Clemens Lang?), please let me know and send me your SSH public key off-list. This Mac currently supports OS X 10.6 and OS X 10.7, and by default boots into 10.6 (as 10.7 has a known bug with VNC when connecting with non-Mac VNC clients).

-Stefan