Am 08.12.2013 21:05, schrieb Nable 80:
One should notice that without root ( who would give root access to
generic employee? except (possibly) on his workstation) you still
cannot access other users' cookies (except cases when one have too
wide permissions or known vulnerabilitites with privelege escalation),
so you cannot grab their X sessions, can you?

And here we are again at "Hey, $FOO doesn't work, I'll just do chmod -R 777 * and see if that makes it work."

Plus, the rogue employee may as well be the admin, and thus have root rights on the machine where you're logged in.

-Stefan