Package: x2goclient
Severity: wishlist
Version: 4.0.1.2

Upon connection, an info bubble pops up, containing a *totally cryptic session name* and disappearing after five seconds or so.

No non-technical user can make use of that message, seriously. And even technical users will have a hard time memorizing a cryptic session name within 5 seconds.

Please, also add an option to disable this popup, and seriously consider changing the displayed info to something more user friendly like "Connection to host <host>, session <sessionname> established as user <user>." It's okay to add the cryptic string somewhere where techies can find it if they need it, maybe in an About-Box or so, but please - think of the chil^W ordinary non-technical end user. And again, I'm kind of disappointed that we're adding silly eye candy when there still are serious bugs to fix.