Hello,
i can confirm this bug using the last version of x2goclient on linuxmint.
Several applications ran under wine fail to load and freeze during loading, i.e. ms office 2010 using crossover office. Using an older version of x2goclient the application is loaded successfully. The notepad application is loaded successfully from any x2goclient version. To get a confirmation of the bug, open winecfg and try to open the "drives" mapping tab. Using the last version of x2go, winecfg freezes. Trying to use any other older version, the drives tab is loaded successfully.