Hi Daniel,

On  Do 26 Dez 2013 13:49:15 CET, Daniel Lindgren wrote:

I was hoping there was a "hidden" option somewhere (couldn't find it in the
man pages or the wiki), changing the script itself isn't desirable since an
update will overwrite it.

Cheers,
Daniel

the tasks performed by x2gocleansessions are so minimal, they should be invisible in a CPU load graph.

Normally, KVM (virt-manager produces those kinds of graphs IIRC) only shows the CPU load on a relative scale. So, if nothing happens in the VM you get a flat line.

Then, if a little something happens (x2gocleansessions), you get those peaks. And those peaks are relatively high compared to the nothingness before.

If you then start a compilation of some C code on that machine, you get really high peaks, the scale of the figure gets adapted/rescaled to the new maximum load.

If the compilation job is over, x2gocleansessions will disappear in a flat line now (my guess), because relatively to the compilation process, the created load of x2gocleansessions is virtually zero.

Does that make sense?

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM