On 03/05/2014 02:20 PM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
Control: tag -1 not-a-bug

Hi Frank, hi Orion,

On  Mi 05 Mär 2014 16:13:59 CET, Orion Poplawski wrote:
Home directories are very special in SELinux - a whole policy tree is
built based on the base home directory.  Usually this is determined
automatically from entries in /etc/password, but I suspect you are using
LDAP or similar so that SELinux does not know you use /data/user for
home directories.  To inform it, you should do:

semanage fcontext -a -e /home /data/user

This is from /etc/selinux/semanage.conf.

@Orion: thanks for giving support on this issue.

Do I understand it correctly, that the observed issues are not X2Go related,
but rather caused by a non-default setup?

Mike

That's certainly my take.

--
Orion Poplawski