On 19.02.2015 03:56 PM, Mihai Moldovan wrote:
> features/cleanup is scheduled to be merged into master (and thus become
> the X2Go Client 4.0.4.0 base) either shortly after this report, or after
> the upcoming X2Go Developer Meeting at the beginning of March.

I have merged the branch into master.

Mike#2: I had to obviously also change the Windows build scripts to make
everything work. Those changes are now also merged to buildscripts.git's
master branch. Please note that building is now done in the
subdirectories client_build and plugin_build and does NOT clobber the
whole main directory anymore. Testing would be appreciated. (I have only
tested building, but not installing the .exe or anything else.)

Mihai