Package: nxproxy (guessing)
Version: xenial 2:3.5.0.33-0~710~ubuntu16.04.1 amd64

It appears to be connecting then aborts with a pop-up:

The remote proxy closed the connection while negotiating
the session. This may be due to the wrong authentication
credentials passed to the server.

The main window very briefly displays this message:

Loop: PANIC! Failure negotiating the session in
stage '7'.
Error: Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Loop: PANIC! Wrong version or invalid session
authentication cookie.
Error: Wrong version or invalid session
authentication cookie.
Session: Terminating session at 'Tue Feb 27
02:54;49 2018'.
Session: Session terminated at 'Tue Feb 27
02:54;49 2018'.

     The server is Zircon 12.2 and the Client is Ubuntu 17.10.

     This was working yesterday, I installed nightly builds and it did not
work at all, then purged everything and went back to daily and now I get
this.