Hello Mike,

On 2020-05-19 19:52 2, Mike Gabriel wrote:
I'd rather suggest merging more of the official x2goclient DEB into upstream DEB packaging, in fact. Ideally, you should prefer Qt5 over Qt4 builds (swap build-dependencies around).
thanks for you suggestion. After reverting my changes from Mihai, I rebased my
changes and pushed it to feature/focal-ppa remote branch. Maybe can someone
merge it to master branch and maybe make new release, because some people would
like to use new x2goclient in ubuntu 20.04 from official x2go stable ppa.
I think your patch (with Qt5 preferred) is a good starting point, but the official DEB has more assets to port over.
I have changed Makefile for checking if qmake-qt4 is available in PATH,
then use it and lrelease-qt4, if not, then use qmake and lrelease.

Here are succesfully builds for focal and groovy:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gratuxri/+recipe/x2go-daily

It's any reasons for using Bazaar in x2go on launchpad or I can migrate
recipes for using git? With git we can use format 0.4 with revtime, so
that we would have fewer upload conflicts on launchpad.

Best Regards,
Juri Grabowski