Hi Melroy,

On  Do 21 Mai 2020 17:57:02 CEST, Melroy van den Berg wrote:

OK in that case. Let's go actions. Since I think everybody agrees.

Mike also discussed other platforms like Gitlab. Which I think is a good enabler. I'm able to help you with setting up your own gitlab server for example (like I did for myself: https://gitlab.melroy.org). Somebody said there was a Jenkins server.

My question would be: which kind of server can I use to setup such kind of infrastructure? Is there something arranged within X2Go? I love to help, but you need some machines to execute it. Or has somebody some vm in the cloud?

If I have root access to such a machine, I can start. Also dns records etc.

just a short HEADs up. An available VM Host is being prepared tonight (at least, Juri promised that). A VM (LXC) will be deployed on that host after that, providing a Debian 10 system.

I'd suggest doing an Omnibus-DEB installation of GitLab on that machine then. Public IPv4 and IPv6 will be available for you to deploy GitLab directly to the internet.

I'll ping you with more info, when available. Please send your SSH pubkey to me privately, so that I already have that.

Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de