On Sunday 31 July, 2011 06:45:28 [email protected] wrote: > On Sunday 31 July, 2011 01:36:34 Mike Gabriel wrote: > > I am cross-posting this x2go-user thread to x2go-dev as it seems that > > there is a SSH problem when eliptical curve keys are used... > > > > x2goclient uses the system's SSH library (libssh). Could you check the > > version you have installed on your system? I would be good if you > > could compose a complete bug report (what did you do, what did you > > expect, what happened, what systems and versions did you use, etc.), > > so that the devs have a cook recipe to reproduce your issues. > > I'm running Debian Testing, which I update on the first of each month with > apt-get dist-upgrade. I have installed both libssh-4 (0.5.0-2) and libssh2-1 > (1.2.8-1) for some reason. > > I wanted elliptic curve encryption so in sources.list I removed testing and > added unstable, update and install openssh. (Need openssh version 5.7 and > above for elliptic curve) Then set back to testing. > > I removed my old keys from client and server and created new keys with > $ ssh-keygen -t ecdsa -b 521 > (use defaults and NO passphrase) > > $ ssh-copy-id -i ~/.ssh/id_ecdsa.pub {user}@{remote-systems} > ... and test with ssh {remote-system}. > > > > Could you also test your pub/priv key pair with pyhoca-gui? It uses an > > SSH implementation called Python Paramiko and it is a complete rewrite > > of libssh-stuff in Python. I suppose it neither supports those keys > > but it would be good to know for certain. > > Oh hell this reinalled all the Pulse audio stuff. > > $ pyhoca-gui > pyhoca-gui[17344] (x2gosessregistry-pylib) NOTICE: registering X2go session > Droog... > pyhoca-gui[17344] (x2goclient-pylib) NOTICE: initializing X2go session... > pyhoca-gui[17344] (x2gosessregistry-pylib) NOTICE: registering X2go session > Hex... > pyhoca-gui[17344] (x2goclient-pylib) NOTICE: initializing X2go session... > pyhoca-gui[17344] (PyHoca-GUI) WARN: the current release of PyHoca-GUI does > not support client configuration > > pyhoca-gui[17344] (x2gosessregistry-pylib) NOTICE: using already > initially-registered yet-unused session 13a3826c-bb7b-11e0-b531-001de0743f7d > pyhoca-gui[17344] (x2goclient-pylib) NOTICE: initializing X2go session... > pyhoca-gui[17344] (x2gocontrolsession-pylib) NOTICE: connecting to [cygnus]:22 > pyhoca-gui[17344] (PyHoca-GUI) NOTICE: [Droog - connect error] not a valid > DSA private key file!
BTW, I also switched from testing to unstable to update libssh, but there is no change in versions. _______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
