Hi Franck,

On Di 19 Mai 2015 11:24:27 CEST, BOTZ Franck (Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux) - DDT 67/SIDSIC/Pôle Infra wrote:

Hi Mike

Thanks for this quick commit. I will test it tomorrow.

I found how to open a session with
  * no sparkling windows
  * top bar available
  * dash visible

in x2gobroker-sessionprofile.conf
  * type=Custom Desktop
  * command=unity

If type=UNITY, the windows sparkling and the session in usuable.

But I can't close the session properly. The dash, the top bar will be closed. But the windows stay open with the background picture. After 15mn the situation don't change.

Ok...

I test to move the backend database to sqlite to verify if it is a database issue but i can't change it. When i connect i have an internal server error.

I am sure that your issues could be solved quickly. Instead of mailing to and fro, I suggest contracting me as a consultant on this for 1-2 hours.

I currently don't have the time to discuss all those issue.

Please dive into the debugging of X2Go [1] or call me in as a consultant.

Sorry+Thanks,
Mike

[1] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:debugging

--