Hi Franck,

On Mo 01 Jun 2015 09:49:10 CEST, BOTZ Franck (Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux) - DDT 67/SIDSIC/Pôle Infra wrote:

Hi Mike

I'm very happy to see your message !! I test it for 10 days and can't see the resume function working properly.

I connect on the broker with this command : x2goclient --borker-url=ssh://10.0.0.XXX/usr/bin/x2gobroker
The server run xfce desktop

When I launch the command i Never see the box which permit to choose resum/supend/or create a new session.

Why ?

Maybe because there is a package named "x2gobroker-ssh" providing /usr/bin/x2gobroker-ssh. I presume you log into the session broker as the user who also shall launch the session (and not as the "x2gobroker" system user).

That x2gobroker-ssh binary is a wrapper that sets the correct permissions (setuid x2gobroker for all members of the group x2gobroker-users). Unfortunately, this "hack" is necessary when using the SSH brokerage functionality in relation with the x2gobroker-agent.

Regards,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:

  • ... BOTZ Franck (Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux) - DDT 67/SIDSIC/Pôle Infra
    • ... Mihai Moldovan
      • ... Mihai Moldovan
    • ... Mike Gabriel
      • ... BOTZ Franck (Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux) - DDT 67/SIDSIC/Pôle Infra
        • ... Stefan Baur