Yes, neither do I just know that experimentally I found that works.

   Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.

On Wed, 5 Aug 2015, Paul Raines wrote:

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 16:58:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: Paul Raines <rai...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
To: Robert Dinse <nan...@eskimo.com>
Cc: "x2go-user@lists.x2go.org" <x2go-user@lists.x2go.org>
Subject: Re: [X2Go-User] x2go on RHEL7/CentOS7

Oh, you mean instead of doing Ctrl-Alt-T I should go to the main X2Go client window and click the Terminate button in the bottom right of the dialog in the left hand pane. Yes, that does seem to clean it up correctly.

I don't understand why there is a difference between doing that and doing Ctrl-Alt-T

-- Paul Raines (http://help.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu)