Le 24/09/2015 13:55, Stefan Baur a écrit :
> It will *not* allow logging in when there is no active session already
> present on the :n Display that you try to connect to.
>
> For example, even if you have a login manager like gdm or kdm running
> on :0, X2GoClient will not be able to "grab" that screen and share it
> using Desktop Sharing, as there is no user logged in at that very
> moment.  Only *after* logging in, the user's session can be captured
> and shared using DS - and once the user logs out, the DS session
> terminates.  That's exactly the effect you've mentioned in your first
> e-mail to the list, and this is intentional.
ok, that's something I saw in my test, as the x2go connexion was closed
using Disconnect menu
I can't reconnect while I don't connect physically on the server.

But it was not exactly the question I asked for.

What is the difference between connecting with x2go having or not
activated the desktop sharing ?

Thanks
A+
--