Hi,

Following setup:
- Fedora 22 as server: v4.0.1.19
- x2go on a debian 8.0 for armhf (is a small device similar to raspberry
and others) as client: v4.0.5.0

I've installed mate on fedora and can connect from debian-client without
problems. But I have some weird effects:
- Language is english, I would prefer german
- keyboard settings are english
- encoding is not set to utf8
- Path is only to some mainpaths and not for example to ~/[myuser]/bin
- and much less other environment variables set as sitting in front of
fedora 22-server

If I log on locally in Fedora 22 with mate, I have german language, german
keyboard, utf8-encoding, paths ... .

Do you have a clue how to solve or at least investigate this? Is this a
server or a client thing (not found anything on x2go client I can set, I
can set keyboard layout there, but this doens't change anything)?

Thanks,
Harald