> This isn't a web forum where you could "bump" posts.

I apologize.

> Maybe you could instead explain why you believe you need to make your
> users ignore that warning?

The DNS name is a VIP. There is a load balancer that connects the user to one
of many servers. When the load balancer connects the users to a new backend
server, they see the "scary" SSH warning. I understand your concern with
initially disabling host checking under normal conditions, but this environment
is highly controlled and the network is isolated. I also would only disable
host key checking for this specific domain.

Thank you,
Ivan G.