Am 16.03.2018 um 14:24 schrieb Feustel, Thomas:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to open an induvial port forward from the client machine
> to the x2go server?
>
> I need this for a windows software to connect to the Linux server.

At the moment, this isn't supported within X2GoClient.

You could probably work around this using Keyfile authentication, an SSH
Agent (pageant.exe on Windows), a separate call to ssh (plink.exe on
Windows), and a few scripts to glue it all together.

Or, seeing as you posted from a company E-Mail address, you could
sponsor the development of this feature.

<shameless plug>
X2Go also has a commercial side, where various companies - including my
own - offer support contracts with guaranteed response times as well as
consultancy and paid-for development work if someone wants to see a bug
fixed or a new feature added in a certain time frame. What makes my
company special is, IMHO:

1) I'm the current X2Go Project/Community Coordinator, so the
development lead and the developers tend to listen to me.
2) As far as I know, we are the only company providing X2Go support that
isn't a one-man-show.
3) We sub-contract other developers from the X2Go community on demand,
so you only have one person you need to talk to - me - and you will only
receive one invoice, even if the task involved several freelance or
part-time X2Go developers.

Our hourly rate for consultancy work and fixing issues outside of a
support contract is 125 EUR. With a support contract, you get guaranteed
response times and lower hourly rates if you buy a certain amount of
hours in advance.
</shameless plug>

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur