Dear all,

I have been using X2Go client in the current environment for quite a while now
without issues. Seemingly all of sudden today an outage happened where X2Go
will no longer launch any applications.

The connection seems to succeed in the backend:
[cid:image001.png@01D3C558.EB0F51C0]

However, the client closes the connection before anything happens. Running the
client with the debug terminal shows these messages:
[cid:image002.png@01D3C559.58693F10]

I've validated that I can SSH to the server using other tools and start the X11
applications from command line directly.

Any guidance or pointers to figure out why X2Go stopped working would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Ivan G.

Ivan Gomez
Consultant
Zencos Consulting<http://www.zencos.com/>
igo...@zencos.com<mailto:igo...@zencos.com>
mobile: (919) 576-0614
The information in this e-mail and any attached files is confidential. It is
intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure or
use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.
The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the company.