Hi Uli,

Am 26.03.2018 um 22:40 schrieb Ulrich Sibiller:
OK, I see you are trying to login using root. Does it work better if
you take normal user (root sessions can be special)?

If I log in as a normal user the combination AltGr+0 displays die correct symbol "}". But now the rest works not correct, the application needs root rights

You should also
remove /etc/x2go/keystrokes.cfg; your version is outdated. Removing
does not hurt as x2go will then use the builtin defaults which are
largely the same you have - minus the previously broken ones ;-)

This action have no effect.

--
Gruß aus der Stadt der CeBIT
Jochen