De: "Nigra Truo" <nigrat...@gmail.com>
À: x2go-user@lists.x2go.org
Envoyé: Vendredi 10 Août 2018 03:21:24
Objet: [X2Go-User] Clipboard copy paste keeps being unreliable for years now

Hi,

I have been using X2go with a Debian Server and Linux Debian and Windows 7
clients for ages now. Most of the time it works flawlessly, but one thing that
bugs the hell out of me is that copy paste via clipboard from Client to server
does not work reliably. It works most of the time, but then it just fails, when
I copy something, and paste in the target machine, nothing gets pasted.

Now I want to troubleshoot and fix this once and for all. What causes this
problem, why does copy paste fail sometimes?

Thanks,

Markus

--

Por sperto kaj lerno ne sufiĉas eterno.