Am 06.09.2018 um 07:46 schrieb Robert Dinse:

>      Yea with older firefox I was able to get real time video high res full
> screen fine, now maybe 10-15 frames / second.
Here's a video showing FF 52 and PM 27 side by side:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kilDivhvMZw>

To get back that superior performance via X2Go, I would suggest
supporting the research/development financially, so we can share the
costs between all interested parties.  And if you can't afford it
yourself, please do ask your customers, or at least spread the word
among potential interested parties (Linux User Groups, Social Media,
whatever).

If you fear my video might be rigged, or simply want to check things out
yourself, you can try out Pale Moon 27 (as explained in my original
post, the current version, which is version 28, is already affected by
the same issue we've seen in recent Firefox releases) yourself.  Just go
to <https://www.palemoon.org/archived.shtml>, follow the FTP link, and
select the /27.x/27.9.4/ subdirectory.  There are two tarballs, one for
i686, one for amd64.
I would recommend to check the digital signature before
unpacking/installing, and I would also suggest to try it on a separate
test system, just to be on the safe side in case anything goes wrong
during install (i.e. picking the wrong tarball by accident and
overwriting whatnot in the process).

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--