Please open a bug in the x2go bugtracker.

Please be aware the remote desktop access is slow and hardly anyone is
using it. So it is low prio in the development and not tested often. It is
better to always use a real session, even when working locally. So you can
reconnect to that very session wherever you are.

Uli