I don't see any x2go processes running.

I have compared the debug log of this machine with one where things
work, and it seems to me that this message is where things break:

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:532> Have stderr only, something must be wrong

I don't see that on other machines where the client just breezes past
this point.
Not sure what I should make of it though.

Greetings
Daniel

--
Daniel Kollmer