Hi Roman!

Am 17.01.19 um 14:08 schrieb Stroganov Roman:
> On points:
> At me on the xfce server
>
> Sound:
> The sound earned. audioout=list helped to see the correct name of the
> alsa_card.pci-0000_00_1b.0|output:analog-stereo sound card But a sound
> every time of mute. It is necessary to include it.

Okay. So you will have to include the proper audioout boot parameter for
your devices.  If you need different settings for different
manufacturers, you can try to tell them apart by MAC address and set
separate pxe boot configuration files for them.

To un-mute, you probably need to create a script on the server that
raises the volume/toggles the mute setting upon user login.

> Usb disks:
> I tried 3 usb flash drive. On all there is a file system and they are
> workers. Did everything in the console of the thin client (ctrl alt f1
> user/live)
>
> mount | tee mountbefore
> then insert the USB flash drive
> mount | tee mountafter
> diff mountbefore mountafter
> Output blank line (there is no difference between files)
>
> At the same time at connection of usb it is displayed nothing in the
> console. Only at connection of one device in the console appears
> sd 6:0:0:0 [sda] No Caching mode page found
> sd 6:0:0:0 [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
>
> If in the console of the thin client to execute udevadm monitor - property
> - kernel - udev, then at connection of any flash drive outputs a lot of
> information on the attached device (model, serial number, vendor and many
> other things)

Okay then, please repeat the same commands, but this time as root on the
thinclient.

mount | tee mountbefore

then insert the USB flash drive, wait a moment, then run

mount | tee mountafter

diff mountbefore mountafter

If we get a result there, then it means mounting works properly on the
client side, and we need to investigate why it isn't passed along to the
server.  If not, we need to investigate why the automounter on the
client isn't working.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--