Am 28.02.19 um 11:45 schrieb Stefan Baur:
> I remember having issues with virt-manager via X2Go in the past, but I
> thought these were fixed ...

Now I remember how I solved this for me: I actually switched from Single
Application mode to Published Application mode.

First, select "Options" from X2GoClient's top menu bar, then "Settings".
On the "General" tab, check "Display Icon in system tray", and after
checking that box, check all four boxes below it. Click OK.

Then, click the "Hamburger Icon" in the X2GoClient session tile's lower
right, select "Session Preferences", then on the "Session" tab, set the
"Session Type" to "Published Applications". Click OK.

to run virt-manager, start the session by clicking on the tile.
When the X2Go icon appears in the taskbar's Notification Area (AKA
"Systray"), right-click it, then select
<Your Session name>/System/Virtual Machine Manager.

Ta da, virt-manager is running.

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)