I'm still having the problem where the clipboard stops working. Copying to the clipboard in x2go session and pasting in windows 7 randomly stops working. When I restart the x2go session on the client it works again, for awhile.  Wash, rinse, repeat. This problem occurs daily and is quite annoying.  Is there a fix in the pipeline?

I'm running the latest x2go (4.1.0.3 on Ubuntu 16.04 server , 4.1.2.0 on Windows 7 client).

Norm Green