Hello, just wondering if X2GO has capabilities to work with signed
certificates. I am currently using x2go to connect to a centos 6.1 server
with essentially an interface to mysql. The connection is done through
public and private keys, with authorised key file(public key) on the users
home directory on the server. I want to switch to signed certificates, will
x2go support this?

I use vault by hashicorp to sign my certificate after public key is sent to
it, then I authenticate using private key and signed certificate to the
host. The command is: ssh -i signed-cert -i ~/.ssh/id_rsa
username@ip_address