Hi,

On  Mo 08 Jul 2019 20:00:00 CEST, Paul Borowicz wrote:

I've been using x2go for awhile now, years. Recently I rebuilt my server
and moved the drives around.

I used to be able to leave a session running with firefox or chrome, but
everytime I disconnect now Firefox and chrome die. Other programs, for
example konsole and qbittorrent don't, just browsers.

I've looked in my journelctl and I don't see anything. Any ideas?
I'm on Opensuse 15.

Paul Borowicz

you may want to edit /etc/x2go/x2goagent.options and try to add the "sleep=0" parameter to X2GO_NXOPTIONS (at the bottom of recent versions of that file).

If you require a throttling down of X2Go sessions when suspended, please consider enabling the X2Go SuperReNicer code in /etc/x2go/x2goserver.conf.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de