SOLVED!

Thank you!

We'll see what happens when I access it locally after this, though, as I imagine it will upset my local session.

On 10/18/19 11:16 AM, Alexanderstr Miete wrote:
Ducky,
Try the following:
In the terminal, type:

gnome-keyring-daemon --replace –components=secrets

Then reopen Seahorse and please check.

If that works, then add in Startup Applications as a Command (if the folder is the same as mine)

/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon --replace –components=secrets

Let us know if that did the trick. For me it did, even though I must admit, not being a Linux expert, I am not sure exactly what happened/ where the difference lies.

Fact is that I already had the command "gnome-keyring-daemon --start –components=secrets" in the startup applications, But only the command above did the trick.

Could somebody explain why?

Hope that heps Ducky as well.