Hello,

I currently have the problem that my long-running x2go session works
just fine, but after several weeks the cursor key mappings are suddenly
garbled after re-connecting the session, and stay that way.  The only
way to "fix" the issue seems to be restarting it.

Right now only cursor down works, and does the same thing as the Enter
key. Cursor up, left and right are without function. I had a similar
issue for at least 2 years before, where the Del key stopped working.
That scenario seems to have been replaced by the one with the cursor
keys for the last few months. (I'm just noticing that there seem to be
even  more issues - the Del key is now Print, and AltGr beeps. Usually I
restart the session very soon, because it's not good to work with a
misbehaving keyboard, so I didn't notice these before.)

I *think* the problems start when re-connecting the session takes a few
seconds longer than usually, but it's hard to tell because the issue
happens rarely and infrequently.

remote:
Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS
x2goserver 4.1.0.3-0~1708~ubuntu16.04.1

local:
Devuan GNU/Linux 2.1 (ascii)
x2goclient 4.1.2.1-0x2go1+git20180626.1801+8.main.1

Redefining the keyboard settings with setxkbmap does not help. Output
from xmodmap -pk with or without the issue present doesn't show a
difference. xev -even keyboard has some interesting output though, see

https://pastebin.com/kKEgeSDB

And indeed, my AltGr key now works as cursor left, as far my current
x2go session is concerned.

I would be happy if someone had an idea how to reset my key mappings
without restarting the session. But if I could help debugging the issue
for good, that would be nice, too :)

Hanno