On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 3:59 PM Sebastian Schneider
<schneider....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Server:
>> NXAGENT - Version 3.5.99.22

3.5.99.23 is the current one.

>> nxproxy/bionic 2:3.5.99.16-1

The client side version is not so important as there only a few
changes have been made in last time. But 3.5.99.23 is the current one,
too.

>> Looks like the latest versions?

no. Maybe the latest version your distri ships. ;-)

If this also happens during access from Windows I think we can rule
out the client side. But I don't know what is going on here. Might be
tied to Arch doing something different here.

Please note: accessing an existing desktop is not the main use case
for x2go as you cannot benefit from the full potential of nx. So there
might be bugs that stay undetected during development...

Uli