Hello Михайло,

yes, the community installer of Windows X2Go Client doesn't contain
x2gokdriveclient binary yet. I can't tell you why, apparently Mike
didn't have time to build it or maybe he just forgot about it. Looks
like x2gokdrive isn't really important for community yet, but some of my
"enterprise" customers are using it productively with Gnome 3 and plasma
since 2019.

PS: if you want, you can contact me privately and I'll give you access
to internal "unofficial" build of X2Go client for Windows.

Alex

Am 23.04.20 um 08:46 schrieb Михайло Падалка:
> Tried to understand why x2gokdrive does not work from Windows client,
> and found that there is no x2gokdrive binary installed with latest client.
> But looking into git history I see there are some commits related to
> windows support. Is it simply not packaged, or not ready?
>
> --
> З повагою,
>          Михайло

Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shney...@phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Schleiermacherstr. 2      | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90491 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München       | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658               | http://www.x2go.org
USt-IdNr.: DE281977973