On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 9:57 AM Ulrich Sibiller <ul...@gmx.de> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 3:49 PM Neal Becker <ndbeck...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Please try to upgrade nx to 3.5.99.24

Don't know how I'd do that.  Fedora 32 has 3.5.99.22, and even rawhide has
the same.
 http://packages.x2go.org/fedora/30/main/x86_64/rpms/nx-libs/ has what
seems the same version.

> > Actually it's worse (and weirder) than I thought.  If x2go client is
> running, cut/paste doesn't work anywhere on my client side, not only within
> x2go client.  I just tried
> > cut/paste between tabs in chrome on my client (not within x2go) and
> nothing happens.  I then shutdown the x2go session on the client, and tried
> the experiment again,
> > and now I can cut/paste between tabs on chrome.
>
> I have seen slow (but working!) clipboard with chrome, too (and
> without any wayland being involved). So this might be a chrome issue.
> Please also check if you have some kind of clipboard manager running.
>
> Uli

kde has some clipboard manager, doesn't seem to run as a separate process
though (don't see it in ps).
--
*Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it*