Am 16.07.20 um 12:06 schrieb Leho Kraav:

> But remote apps still launch in native resolution, making everything tiny
> small.
> This happens for both Wayland and Xorg-based Gnome session.

There is no Wayland support in X2Go, so whatever you're seeing in
Wayland is actually an X server running in the background.

> Is there a solution to getting the remote x2go session match the current
> scale of local display?
> Mailing list searches for "hidpi" etc failed to find anything useful.

What happens when you set a different DPI value in the X2GoClient's
session configuration?  The default value is 96.  If I set it to 200, I
get huge text on all menu buttons etc. - so maybe this is what you're
looking for?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--