Hi,

Newcomer to X2go, set it up on my workstation in the office so I can work
remotely. While it's functioning beautifully, I'm noticing a massive number of
entries appearing in my system logs, both the secure and messages files. I'm
talking several entries per second.

Secure is full of constant pam_unix "session closed" and "session open"
messages for active X2go connections. Messages is full of system session start
information again for active connections.

X2go entries in the logs are relatively few and make sense.

Why so many entries, and how do I turn them off?

Cheers,

Craig.