Am 13.08.20 um 09:51 schrieb Tamir Einy:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> I could not create a LXDE session, I get the message: "Unable to execute
> startlxde",
> When I try to create a MATE session I get the message: "Unable to execuate
> mate-session".
> I created "Publish Applications" session, but I didn't know what to expect
> since I didn't see any Desktop.
>
> Regarding the editors, I was using Pycharm.

In Published Applications mode, you either get a pop-up with an
application list (from which you could start Pycharm or a console
window, for example), or, if you set X2GoClient to minimize to the task
bar/notification area, you need to right-click the X2Go icon there and
you will see a context menu. Select the entry matching your session
name, and you will see the list of applications available to you.

> Here is the output of the debug, when I try to establish connection to the
> server using the latest version.

[snip]

And that's all? You did close X2GoClient before accessing that log? Very
strange.

> So it seems that non have the suggestion solved my problem yet, any other
> ideas?

Well, these weren't suggestions to solve your problem, these were steps
to narrow down the cause of your two issues.

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur