You got me wrong. All I wanted to achieve by that is some diagnosis.
If the session is fast in X11vnc but not in X2go and if there's a
difference between the x2go session being suspend or not we can
probably deduce the cause of the problem. It was in no way thought as
a solution or a workaround.

Another thing you could check is the options of your session. In a
running session please check
/tmp/.x2go-<username>/C-<your-session-id>/options and post the
content. Please compare them to the options for a session startet from
Linux or Windows. You can also send me the session.log in the same dir
(but please not on the ML).

Next thing to check: If you start a session in Linux and then
reconnect to that same session from MacOS will it become slow as well?

Uli